Anping HUAHAIYUAN WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
stainless steel screen mesh is woven with stainless steel wire such as 201, 202, 304, 304L, 316, 316L etc. the weaving type for screen mesh is determined according to our customer. Such as plain weave, plain dutch weave, twill weave, dutch twilled weave, and also for material, wire diameter, mesh size, width can also be customized. The Stainless Steel Woven Mesh is anti-corrosion, wear-resistance, heat-resistance, and acid-resisting, based on this characteristics, the stainless steel woven mesh is extensively used in mining, chemical industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Stainless steel screen mesh material:
304, 316, 304L, 316L, 430, 310s etc.
Wire diamter: 0.025mm to 18mm
Weaving method: plain weave, plain dutch weave, twill weave, dutch twilled weave
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.