Anping HUAHAIYUAN WIRE MESH CO.,LTD
Stainless steel wire screen mesh is saying Vibrating Screen Mesh with stainless steel material, such as SS304, SS316, SS201, SS430 etc. According to our experience of production, we have made stainless steel wire screen mesh diameter up to 22mm, which was exported to Korea. Stainless steel wire screen mehs is same as common screen mesh, panels can be flat, also can be with hook.
Stainless steel wire screen mesh material:
304, 316, 304L, 316L, 430, 310s etc.
Wire diamter: 0.025mm to 18mm
Weaving method: plain weave, plain dutch weave, twill weave, dutch twilled weave
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.